4 Jun 2011

Introduction .. :P

Hi everyone~!!

    First of all, i wud like to say thank u for visiting my blog..by the way i felt great that i have my own blog now which i just create it last night at 2a.m... and the funny thing is dunt like to write in blog and i just so lazy about updating. but do u know why im still create it? haaaa...there u are... my sister give bom blast to me ! hahaha..dunt get shocked guys..i mean my sis Rohani inspiring to create my own blog actually for such a long time ago but i said, i dunt want..

     Finally, till last night, i take it serious coz she wants me to share all my recipes and other any useful tips to my friends and for those who interested to get to know it...mostfull, i love fashion, im crazy about shawl and hijab tutorial nowdays coz wanna get myself updated and as well yesss..i love cooking! oh nooo...i cant believe..Radziah is it u? the one that never enter to kitchen when at teenage time.. i rather ask my sisters n mom to feed me just because i dunt want messed my hand by eating myself...hahahha...

    Since i have got married, i has been proud with myself because i've learn so many things such as shopping to grocery and sundries items which i never care to know this last time..i still remember my first shopped with my husband at Tesqo Kepong after we married and shift to our rented house..hihi..u know i was so dumbed that time coz i just dunt know how to choose the cooking stuffs and i keep on finishing my phone credit just to call my mom and sisters to know what i shud buy to complete my fridge spaces and my kitchen..huhuhu...shame shame...but ya ya it is a learning process what..so i dunt mind! i am very lucky to have a family members that very supportive, motivating and sharing all the good things with me...they encourage n teach me to be a better person !

    I have lot lot lot long long story to tell but, wait...........buuuuuuuuuu...u are the one make me like thisss!!  i rather feel free to clean my house, mop or wiping the dask...dunt u think the blog is complicated!?? but at this second, i will go after it!! hehehe... soo?? u want to hear more about me??

   Here we are....wow i love green..againnn..inspired by elder sis, Rohani. i love u buuu.. u have teach a lot of things till i grow to this age. no matter in advising, motivate me, by giving determination to me...alsooo i wont forget that she is the one make me love to all english songs...i still remember when i was at secondary school...always she played to song from singer Tommy Page, Belinda Carlisle, Linear , Bazooka Penaka, Iklim...ufff...i cant forget it..also u always being my designer and bought all the new trend of gown of any rugged dresses...i love that..thats why until now, i like Fashion and the hindi film, Fashion by Priyanka Chopra..ohh she is my idol...i love her face structure and her body figure, just perfect and gorgeous...not like me...alignment out! kua kua kua kua...~~~!!!!


     anyways, im closed to my sisters...so they are..i love them!                     
thankx mom to dedicate us to be like this, i hope our relationship will always to filled with laughing, hugging, sharing and all +ve things..I love my husband as well..he is very good to me and may we have a long marriage life obviously...

So, lasssttt but not least...my motive to be here is to share some useful things with everyone..do guide me if i been wrong n i like to learn coz only that can help us to be a better human in this world.. remember.."PAST IS THE LESSON FOR THE PRESENT"  this phrase suddenly came to my mind 2days ago when im talking to my husband...hehhe...

Once enter my blog, please keep free ur mind to read any updates and do comments for the feedbacks..love yah !!! muahhxxx.... :-*

  

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikummmm...... here i am ...Rohani. thanks for all the compliment :P, its my job darling to take care my sis.hehhe . im really glad that at-last u got ur own blog. all the best n share all the knowledge u got with other people.its really easy, if other people dont share their knowledge with us, sure u wont know na how to wear beautiful hijabs or cooked different n interesting recipes u got online. we are still in learning process n we teach to others what we had learn. ill love to be ur follower n waiting for more interesting updates. :))

    ReplyDelete