5 Jun 2011

Me & My Love

Hi Friends...introduce to you all, the one standing at my side is my husband and this is one of the wedding photo taken. We got married on 25th mei 2008. The registration (Nikah) was on the same day but at 10 a.m in the Taman Keladi Mosque, Sungai Petani.. My husband working in TNB and stayed in KL for almost 10 years..he realy suites to this place and like to settle down here..I love him so much..

Quotes for Husband
  1. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner
  2. Love is the beauty of the soul. - Saint Augustine
  3. Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to Love. - Virgil
  4. Pure love produces pure nonsense. - Jonathan Klinger
  5. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. - Mignon McLaughlin
  6. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. - Rupert Brooke
  7. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.  - Leo Buscaglia
  8. When you love someone, all your saved up wishes start coming out. --Elizabeth Bowen
  9. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. --Mother Teresa
  10. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand
  11. Love is first friendship and then commitment. --Jacques Pierre Ribault
  12. You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul. - Julie de Lespinasse
  13. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment