4 Jun 2011

My Home Sweet Home

      My home.. im living here peacefully, full of happiness and  joy.. I have lots memories here..this house is 2 years old and im realy taking care of it.
     If this house can speak, perhaps it will story to u how is my character roughly...
    My daughter has growed up in my womb for almost 4 months in this beautiful house.. Syukran to Allah...
The day that me and my husband going to shift to this apartment from Kepong, i drived the car all the way for 1 hour with bad weather (raining) and that time i was consuming my daughter for 5months and my husband ride the bike followed by the shifting lorry.
After we get shifted with all the stuffs, my relative has called me that want to visit the house n also me since they came from kedah for some reason, they are my cousin Salmah's family..
i was realy thankful to her family because they brought us some foods as they know that we are busy and they've helped us in arranging all the furnitures.. we had great time and my mom feel thankful to Allah as she was realy worried about me coz she cant come to me and my auntie give the hand to help us..
i feel touched when think on this memory..God never give us anything easily...all is lesson for us to appreciate whatever we have been given..
Home Sweet Home...



No comments:

Post a Comment